Electronic files must be submitted online or in the Presentation Room at least 1 hour
before each session start and using one of the formats listed below:
-> PowerPoint 2016 or earlier version
-> Preferred video format: .wmv or .mp4
-> Acceptable video formats (may require conversion, please allow extra time) .mov, .avi, .mpg, .mp4, .wmv
If you bring your presentation on a USB Drive, the drive should be PC Formatted.
Please note that Internet Access is not provided on the presentation computers in the Oral Session meeting rooms and all presentation content must run from the local machine
SimHydro will be providing computer systems and projectors that display at 1080x720 resolution. This high definition display will enhance the quality of your presentation by providing bright and clear display of your presentation in the session room.
Please note that in order to take full advantage of the widescreen display you should create your presentation in 16:9 aspect ratio according to the template provided on that page. PowerPoint 2016 and 2013 default to a 16:9 widescreen display.
* For other versions of PowerPoint, click on the “Design” tab. Click “Page Setup”. PowerPoint will default to Slides sized for: “On-screen Show (4:3)”. Change the setting to “On- screen Show (16:9) and click OK.
Each session room is equipped with a Presentation Windows PC. Note: Presenter View is not supported.
- Processor a minimum Core i7 2.93 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- 1080 x 720 at 24 bit color depth
- Microsoft Windows 10 Professional 64 bit (fully updated)
- Microsoft Office 2019 Professional 64 bit (fully updated)
- Windows Media Player (Latest Version)
- QuickTime Player (Latest Version)
- Flash Player (Latest Version)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (Latest Version)