Choosing the right model in applied hydraulics
Polytech Nice Sophia, 14-16 June 2017
SIMHYDRO 2017: choosing the right model in applied hydraulics.
- Decision-making processes and uncertainies handling
- Purposes for modelling. How to choose the right model for coupled problems?
- Which are the industrial and societal issues associated? Which uncertaines?
Preliminary schedule :
- Day 1 : Free surface flows, coupled problems and hydro-environmental issues
- Day 2 : Real- me modelling of hydraulic networks and structures Urban flood modelling
- Day 3 : 3D flows modelling and twophase flows in hydraulic machines and industrial hydraulics. Urban flood modelling
- Hydro-environmental problems, ecohydraulics
- Flow instabilies in machines and freesurface flows
- 3D modelling of flow with sediments, twophase flows
- Hydraulic machineries - Urban flood modelling (in French)
- Real me modelling of hydraulic networks and structures
- Smart Water
After several months of efforts for collecting and updating the various contributions from the authors, I m very pleased to announce that the new book "Advances in Hydroinformatics - SimHydro 2014" is now available and can be obtained at the following address from the Springer website: http://www.springer.com/us/boo
The book is a collection of extended papers which have been selected for presentation during the SIMHYDRO 2014 conference held in Sophia Antipolis in September 2014.
All papers have been peer reviewed and by scientific committee members with report about quality, content and originality.
The SimHydro 2017 conference is jointly organized by the Société Hydrotechnique de France (SHF) and the University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis (UNSa). The conference will be at Polytech Nice Sophia (School of Engineering) in Sophia Antipolis technopark, near Nice and Cannes - France (French Riviera) from 14th to 16th of June 2017. It aims European audience and endeavor to collect high value papers. The Organising & Scientific Committees will take particular care in the process of peer reviewing of the manuscripts and selected papers.
The book is a collection of extended papers which have been selected for presentation during the SIMHYDRO 2012 conference held in Sophia Antipolis in September 2012. The papers present the state of the art numerical simulation in domains such as (1) New trends in modelling for marine, river & urban hydraulics; (2) Stakeholders & practitioners of simulation; (3) 3D CFD & applications.
The book is available in hard copy format and as ebook on Spinger website: http://www.springer.com/engineering/civil+engineering/book/978-981-4451-41-3