The SimHydro 2017 conference is jointly organized by the Société Hydrotechnique de France (SHF) and the University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis (UNSa). The conference will be at Polytech Nice Sophia (School of Engineering) in Sophia Antipolis technopark, near Nice and Cannes - France (French Riviera) from 14th to 16th of June 2017. It aims European audience and endeavor to collect high value papers.
The Organising & Scientific Committees will take particular care in the process of peer reviewing of the manuscripts and selected papers.
Choosing the right model in applied hydraulics
Polytech Nice Sophia, 14-16 June 2017
- Decision-making processes and uncertainies handling
- Purposes for modelling. How to choose the right model for coupled problems?
- Which are the industrial and societal issues associated? Which uncertainties?
- Hydro-environmental issues. Modelling in eco-hydraulics
- Uncertainties and data assimilation
- Scale models in hydraulics and their place and complementarity in simulation concepts
- Flow instabilities in hydraulics: how to deal with?
- Real time modelling of Hydraulic structures and networks and events
- Lessons learned from 2015 flash floods in the French Riviera (Côte d'Azur) area and other similar areas
- Modelling tools for urban floods (pluvial, fluvial, and marine submersions)
- 3D two-phase flows (experiments and modelling)
- Hydraulic machineries
- Day 1 : Free surface flows, coupled problems and hydro-environmental issues.
- Day 2 : Real-time modelling of hydraulic networks and structures urban flood modelling.
- Day 3 : 3D flows modelling and two phase flows in hydraulic machines and industrial hydraulics, Urban flood modelling.
October 15th, 2016: Abstract submission
December 5th, 2016: Notifications to abstract authors
February 27th, 2017: Full paper submission